About the vaccine
11445680Daily Doses: 23115
46799807Daily Tests: 186370
543610New Cases: 1452
1626New Cases: 3
523778New Cases: 1422
About the vaccine
Vaccinations are the best way to defeat this pandemic, and the higher the level of vaccination in the community, the higher the percentage of immunity in this community. "Therefore, we were closer to reaching recovery, as acquiring herd immunity through the vaccine is the most successful way to eliminate the virus.
- What is COVID-19 of Coronavirus?
- How does COVID-19 virus spread?
- Importance of vaccination in general?
- What is the available vaccine type?
- What is this vaccine?
- Who should take the vaccine?
- How many doses to be given?
- Is the vaccination mandatory?
- I may not be available to take the second dose, can the appointment be changed to another day?
- Is it possible to take another dose of the vaccine from another manufacturer?
- Is it safe to take more than one type of COVID-19 vaccine?
- Is vaccination safe for older adults and people with chronic conditions?
- Is vaccination safe for people taking medications?
- Who should not take the vaccine?
- Will the vaccine give protection from COVID-19 Virus?
- What are the side effects of the vaccine?
- What to do if I experienced any side effects due to the vaccine?
- What do I do after taking vaccine?
- Can I get vaccinated if I am sick?
- Can people with history of COVID-19 infection be vaccinated?
- Can I give COVID-19 to anyone, after I have had the vaccine?
- I have got the flu vaccine; do I need the COVID-19 as well?
- What is the time interval between taking COVID-19 vaccine and any other vaccine?
- Is the vaccination free for the targeted groups?
- Where will the vaccination service be provided?
- Can participants of Phase III of the clinical trials be vaccinated?
- Are people who received the vaccine exempted from home or institutional quarantine?
- Are people who received the vaccine exempted from COVID-19 test upon entry to Abu Dhabi Emirate within the UAE?
- Can I stop taking precautionary measures after getting a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Will the vaccine provide immunity forever or should be repeat it yearly?
- How can I get more information?
- How does the vaccine work?
- Can I still get infected by the Covid19 after taking the vaccine?